PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy has been published by The RDT Group on its own behalf, its subsidiaries, subsidiaries and is directed to individuals outside the organization with whom we interact, including visitors to our websites, customers, corporate customers and suppliers and any other another recipient of our services. Its purpose is to provide information on how we treat personal data and protect privacy and personal information.
The RDT Group reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in the same will be announced with the due advance.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA TREATMENT
The Data Treatment Manager is RDT ENGINEERS CAPITAL, S.L. company with registered office in Bizkaia Technology Park, Laga Bidea, Edif. 804, Of 127, CP 48160 Derio (Bizkaia), with number of company B64114150 and telephone +34 946470647, representing and coordinating all the subsidiaries of the RDT Group.
The RDT Group has a Delegate for Data Protection (DP) that will ensure that the treatment of your data is carried out in compliance with current regulations. The interested party can contact the DPO at the address DPD@rdtingenieros.com for any questions he may have regarding data protection.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
We inform you that we will treat your personal data for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment.
- Management of vacancies and job opportunities: We will treat your personal data in order to keep you informed of the different vacancies to a job that occur in our organization, or to offer services to clients in possible projects commissioned to the RDT Group.
- Administrative or legal purposes: We will use your data for necessary administrative purposes (preparation of salary receipts, social security receipts, mandatory taxes of the treasury), to contract services of your interest or to resolve a litigation or claim.
- Legitimate interest: The legitimate interest of the RDT Group is to efficiently and efficiently manage the service offered, giving you optimum satisfaction as a user of it. Therefore, the RDT Group will collect and process your data as long as the relationship with you remains in force or until its deletion is requested.
ORIGIN AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- We obtain personal data when the interested party provides them to us (by contacting the RDT Group via email or telephone or any other means such as entering personal information in our forms on our web pages).
- We obtain personal data in the usual course of our relationship with the interested party (during the process of handling transactions on our website, treatment and requests via mail etc).
TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
The user guarantees that the personal information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated. The user is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by the lack of compliance with this obligation.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The RDT Group informs you that it has the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: You have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by the RDT GROUP, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, between Other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data: You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: You have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us.
- Oppose the processing of your data: You have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless we must continue doing so for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his / her ID, and in which he / she will specify which of these requests he / she is satisfied with, sent to the email address DPD@rdtingenieros.com.